Software to monitor traffic and % utilization?
Question by Allen N: Software to monitor traffic and % utilization?
Our company just currently rolled into a T1 network solution for our internet and i am seeing incredible spikes in our network utilization. I was tasked with finding software to monitor not only what people are doing but how much network bandwidth they are taking up.
I currently have wireshark installed but unless i am not really filtering it correctly, there is no real way to see who is sucking up the bandwidth.
any suggestions? Thanks!
Answer by Locker
Maybe try Microsoft’s Network Monitor? I placed the link under source.
Give your answer to this question below!
- I would like to use a software to see my network cards incoming/outgoing traffic?
- Q&A: Which is a simple and easy to handle software that can monitor broadband traffic on my desk top?
- Q&A: What is the best software for measuring incoming and outgoing internet traffic to my PC (*EXCLUDING* LAN)?
- Network Traffic Monitoring Software – What’s A Good Internet Monitoring & Surveillance Software?
- Q&A: is there any good Software for view the traffic on my local area network?