Network Traffic Monitoring Software – What’s A Good Internet Monitoring & Surveillance Software?
Question by Miles: Network Traffic Monitoring Software – What’s A Good Internet Monitoring & Surveillance Software?
Something that works silently in the background, sending reports about internet usage patterns to the administrator or home user at regular intervals.
Answer by Justin L
Try Silent Monitoring. It’s an advanced network traffic monitoring software that does all of the following, in real time:
- gets PC screenshots every ‘x’ seconds
- tracks visited websites
- records keyboard activity
- traces suspected words
- controls chats & instant messaging
- sends a detailed process report via email
It’s an easy-to-use tool for network administrators, parents with kids online, and business owners. The main advantage is it’s completely hidden & untraceable and does not leave any footprints while it monitors your kids’ / employees’ activity online.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: Is there a network traffic monitoring tool called TRTG (Trace based traffic generator)?
- I would like to use a software to see my network cards incoming/outgoing traffic?
- Q&A: What is the best software for measuring incoming and outgoing internet traffic to my PC (*EXCLUDING* LAN)?
- Website Traffic Software: Is It Good for Your Business?
- Q&A: How does a SEO software affect site traffic?