I put my code from Google Analytics on every page of my website, but it says I have 0 views. Why?
Question by Lil Moose: I put my code from Google Analytics on every page of my website, but it says I have 0 views. Why?
I added my code from Google Analytics on every page of my website and i have 0 views. But, people vote on my poll and how can they vote without going on my website? So, when I check how many people go on my website it still says 0 viewers. Please tell me why!
Answer by Schorschi
It would help if you provided a link to your page.
Read Google Analytics Help, for instance, here: http://www.google.com/support/analytics/bin/answer.py?answer=55480&cbid=-1nzgk62sje8sk&src=cb&lev=answer.
Inspect the source code of your HTML pages and make sure the code appears as given on the above mentioned Google Analytics Help page.
Also, note that you may need to wait up to 24 hours before you can see changes in your reports.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms for the article:
- How do I add a website to my google analytics account if the site I’m adding ALREADY has the tracking code?
- How do I add the Google Analytics code to a Joomla website?
- Q&A: Is it possible to insert a Google Analytics code to create a counter on your website for all to see?
- Is there a way to automatically track all the pages on my website using google analytics.?
- Does Google Analytics have a visitor counter I can use on my website?