How do you use Google Keywords Tools to find free website traffic?
Question by : How do you use Google Keywords Tools to find free website traffic?
With the recent changes to the Google Ad Words keyword tool, what is the best method to use the tool to find the proper keywords that will provide quality website traffic?
Answer by The Wolf
What you want to do is first sign into Google Keyword Tool type in a phrase you want to find keywords for like “free website traffic” for example. Go to where it says Advanced Options and select all countries and all languages. In the spot where it says Filter Keywords select global monthly searches, then hit search.
Once you find a keyword you like open up google and type in that keyword, then use quotation marks “keyword” for example. This will give you the actual number of sites that use that exact keyword or phrase. If the number is low enough then use that keyword.
Another thing to check is the number of sites on the far right where the paid listings are, fewer listings will indicate lower competition for that keyword meaning that it’ll be easier for you to rank higher for that keyword.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Where can I find an application for my website to offer free mobile phone games to my visitors?
- Q&A: Is it possible to insert a Google Analytics code to create a counter on your website for all to see?
- Increase Free Traffic to Website | Free targeted traffic
- How can i track my website in google analytics?
- Google Traffic Pump System! – Free Traffic In 15 Minutes!