How do I set up adds on a personal website that is getting some good traffic?
Question by jamesllegade: How do I set up adds on a personal website that is getting some good traffic?
I have a site that is getting traffic and have heard that you can make pretty good money by posting ads. How do you do that? Do you go to a service? I’d like the cheapest way possible to make as much as I can.
Answer by mikiupdown2
You need to sign up for an advertising network as a publisher. The most well known network being Google Adsense. They will then give you a code to put on your webpage which will display the ads.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Q&A: is there any good Software for view the traffic on my local area network?
- Q&A: I need some online ways to drive traffic to my websites is their any other good sources besides google ppc?
- Network Traffic Monitoring Software – What’s A Good Internet Monitoring & Surveillance Software?
- Can someone tell me how can I make money from my website traffic ?
- How will i get visitors to my website, I want good traffic for my Business web HElP please. tradeall.in?