How can I install Google Analytics tracking code on my blog if I already have it installed on my website?
Question by David K: How can I install Google Analytics tracking code on my blog if I already have it installed on my website?
Do I need to set up a different profile and use different code? Can anyone help me with a step-by-step?
Answer by The Wolf
It depends. If the blog is attached to your website, meaning that it shares the same domain then you don’t need a different tracking code. You will need to add that code to any page on your site that you want tracked. If your blog is on another site such as blogger, then you’ll need to create a different tracking code for that blog.
Give your answer to this question below!
- How do I add a website to my google analytics account if the site I’m adding ALREADY has the tracking code?
- Does anyone know how to put google analytics tracking code in an EasySiteWizard Pro website?
- I put my code from Google Analytics on every page of my website, but it says I have 0 views. Why?
- Q&A: Is it possible to insert a Google Analytics code to create a counter on your website for all to see?
- How to add the Google Analytics code to a Joomla website.?